Get Started Digital Scrapbooking
There’s only one way to get started with digital scrapbooking: dive right in!
Digital Scrapbooking for Beginners
If you’re just dipping your pinky toe into digital scrapbooking, aren’t quite sure which photo-editor to choose, or ready to see if digital scrapbooking is right for you, then start with Digital Scrapbooking for Beginners. It’s the best way to get started.
By the end of class you will understand:
- Where to find and how to gather the necessary supplies to start digital scrapbooking.
- How to set up Photoshop Elements and maneuver around without fuss.
- How to build your first page quickly by adding a photo, simple title and journaling.
- When to upgrade your skills by adding trimmed-to-fit photos, embellishments and more realistic shadowing.
- How to use digital templates and match colorful papers with polished embellishments.
- How to build quality layouts from scratch and allow your digital creativity to shine.
Class Valued At: $40
Your Price Today: $0
Additional Beginner Classes You Might Like
Are you ready for more? Would you prefer creating pocket-style or realistic-looking kinds of digital layouts?
Articles to Help You Gain Experience
We’ve been focusing on organizational issues this month, so it’s time to have “the talk.” You know, the one about […]Read More ›
Lisa here again wrapping up our Digital Scrapbooking Basics series with a few tidbits on saving your work so that […]Read More ›
Hi, Barbara here coming to you with the next topic in our month long series on digital scrapbooking basics, the […]Read More ›
If you’re anything like me, you tend to be a bit indecisive when creating pages, especially when working with templates. […]Read More ›
When You’re Ready to Level Up
How will you know when you’re ready to jump up to the next level of digital scrapbooking? Click below to download a PDF Checklist of techniques and skills you’ll want to master and before moving on up.