What Exactly is Scrapaneers LIVE! Events?
One weekend. Six instructors. Six classes. Tons of techniques. All online. And you!
Scrapaneers LIVE! Events are two-day events where you can walk away with real techniques you can use to build better digital scrapbooking pages quicker and easier. We jam pack technique after technique into exciting, super-charged learning. And you’ll watch six of the best digital scrapbookers demonstrate their favorite methods for building pages they love (or products that sell).
If you love digital scrapbooking, then Scrapaneers LIVE events are for YOU! Not only will you leave motivated and inspired, you’ll leave a stronger digital scrapbooker. And you never have to step foot out of your pajamas!
Coming up for 2017 — LIVE! 4: Technique Busters (Early Fall 2017)
Scrapaneers LIVE! 2015 (One)
In October 2015, hundreds of digital scrapbookers joined six top scrapbooking instructors and designers online for Scrapaneers LIVE! 2015. If YOU love digital scrapbooking, than this event was for YOU! But if you missed this intense 5-star rated event, you have the chance to enjoy ALL six classes right now!
The original LIVE! classes included:
- Text Expressions with Amanda Taylor
- Masks Unmasked with Anna Aspnes
- Digital Coloring Magic! with Tiffany Tillman-Emanuel
- Beyond the Journaling Card with Traci Reed
- How to Shadow Like a Rockstar! with Michelle Coleman
- Photoshop Styles from Drab to Fab with Leah Riordan
Scrapaneers LIVE! 2016 (Two)
Following up LIVE! 2015, at LIVE! 2016 six top scrapbooking instructors and designers met with hundreds of digital scrapbookers online for more mind-blowing techniques.
The second edition of LIVE! classes included:
- Go Mobile with Katrina Kennedy
- 10 Artsy Hacks for Digital Scrapbookers with Anna Aspnes
- Digital Canvas with Nancie Rowe Janitz
- All in Action with Tiffany Tillman Emanuel
- Planner Sticker Power with Mari Koegelenberg
- Digital Word Art with Traci Reed
Scrapaneers LIVE! Pro 2016
Live Pro – pro as in professional – was a 2-day online event that showed digital crafters how to advance both their Business Management and Product Development as a digital scrapbook product designer.
Professional classes included:
- Get on Top of Your Workflow with Amber LaBau
- What Your Customers REALLY Want with Shannon McNab
- Make More Money with Laura Passage
- Pattern Recipes with Shannon McNab
- Designer Improv with Traci Reed
- Exciting Embellishments with Studio Flergs
Scrapaneers LIVE! Artistry 2017
In April 2017, hundreds of digital scrapbookers gathered to watch six top-notch digital scrapbook veterans and their go to steps for blending, brushwork, masking, painting, abstract art, art journaling, compositing, mixed media effects and pen tablet tricks.
This 4th edition of classes included:
- ArtsyPortrait with Anna Aspnes
- Prism with Tiffany Tillman Emanuel
- Wonderment with Tangie Baxter
- Tablet Master with Just Jaimee
- Painting with Filters & Textures with Jana Oliveira
- Get Emphatic with Vicki Stegall