Sans Paper Scissors for Beginnershidden
Calling all paper scrapbookers, newly minted digital scrapbookers or hobbyists who have never scrapbooked at all! Recording your memories, creatively displaying your photos, and sharing good times with friends and family just got a lot easier. Join Aria Andrus in Sans Paper Scissors for Beginners, which takes a step-by-step approach for learning the absolute basics of digital scrapbooking.
In just under two hours, you’ll learn the easiest tricks for scrapbooking sans, a French word meaning without, traditional paper and scissors! Via high-quality video lessons you can enjoy at your leisure, Aria will show you how to use custom made digital paper, embellishment files, and digital cutting tools available in Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements to preserve your precious memories. Included with the video lessons are PDF reference guides and the digital supplies you’ll need to follow along with Aria and complete your scrapbook pages. You’ll also receive other learning materials designed to help you gradually and effortlessly master new digital scrapbooking skills.
Video Sneak Peek
You’ll Learn How To
- Make the Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements interface work for you.
- Download and unzip files from the internet.
- Open and re-save files for later use.
- Create your first scrapbook page using your photo and a digital quick page.
- Add your photo, text, and simple embellishments to a digital page template.
- Build a digital scrapbook page “from scratch” (sans quick page or page template).
- Add a combination of solid and patterned papers to your pages.
- Install and stamp digital brushes.
- Download and install fonts plus use the Type tool.
- Create your own beautiful scrapbook pages using simple techniques.
- An exclusive digital kit, layered template, word art, and alpha set designed by Robyn Meierotto of Pink Trike Designs,
- A digital quickpage designed by Aria Andrus,
- A PDF reference guide to print, take notes and following along,
- And the basic digital skills and knowledge you need to start your digital scrapbooking journey!
|Recommended Software||Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 or Adobe Photoshop CS6+|
Q. What software will I need to complete the workshop?
A. Sans Paper Scissors requires access to either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements — your enrollment includes access to lessons using both. If you have not yet purchased either programs, we recommend downloading a free-trial version of either Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Photoshop Elements 11.
Q. How do I set my access to the Adobe Photoshop version of this workshop? Or how do I set my access to the Adobe Photoshop Elements version of this workshop?
A. This workshop is integrated with lessons for BOTH Photoshop users and Photoshop Elements users. Yes, that means you’ll receive access to both types of lesson content for the entire workshop.
Q. How long will I have access to the class?
A. Scrapaneer workshops you have purchased will be available for the lifetime of site, so you can watch the lessons and move through the content at your own pace.