Scrapaneers LLC. Website
Effective Date: June 17, 2013
Scrapaneers LLC. is firmly committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices.
General Statement of Policy
As described herein, any information obtained at this web site is strictly for company use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason. We do not sell, give away, or share any lists or other data that we collect and do not purchase lists and information from other sources.
- Your personal information is not required to visit scrapaneers.com.
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration to our forum and gallery for interactive participation and during the workshop ordering process.
Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as anonymous statistical data to evaluate our web traffic, error pages, and advertising campaigns. Your IP address is not used for any other purpose and is not used to identify your personal information.
- Your account information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a very well protected environment. With the exception of credit card information, we store your information from your order for customer service and support purposes only. We never store any type of credit card information.
- Scrapaneers LLC only shares personal information obtained during workshop ordering to billing companies (Paypal) for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- While Scrapaneers LLC makes every effort to preserve your privacy, account information may be disclosed only when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Scrapaneers.com relies on browser “cookie” technology, which are small text files placed on your computer’s hard disk by our server. The mechanism is employed solely for references to the web address or potential affiliate you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers and reward affiliates your browser sends.
Online Workshop Email Opt-in Lists
Upon workshop registration, you are offered the choice to be added to that workshop’s email list to receive communications from the workshop’s instructor specifically related to the class. Sign-up is optional and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Information Correction or Removal
If a student’s personally identifiable information changes (such as first name, last name, or email), or if a student no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update, or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can be done in the Student Account center or by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Or, contact us by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Notification of Changes