Mimic Paper Scrapbooking Techniques Digitally
Time and time again, we hear scrapbookers (both digital and paper) say
they don’t want to sacrifice the tactile look of their paper pages by going digital.
Guess what? You don’t have to!
Introducing Realistic Digital Scrapbooking Techniques
Anyone can create realistic digital scrapbook pages. You just have to know how! In Keeping it Real, Scrapaneer founder Tiffany Tillman-Emanuel shares classic techniques mimicking tearing, curling, shadowing, pinching and more using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. By the time you print your page, you will pick it up and run your fingers across just to see if it’s real!
Tiffany will share that going digital is NOT a death sentence for realistic art. Rather Keeping it Real can be a solution to a freeing and more satisfying digital artistic expression.
- 8 professional video lessons for BOTH Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements
- PDF lesson handouts with step-by-step instructions
- A vibrant digital kit by creashens
- 2 fully layered page templates + working files
- Forever access!
What You’ll Discover:
- How to rip and tear single and double-sided digital papers
- How and where to fold the corner of a paper
- Curling papers inwardly
- Methods for pinching and tucking a bulky clothespin
- An introduction to the Burn & Dodge tools
- Bonus tips for putting your page together with realistic effects
- And so much more!