Welcome to The Thankful 30: A November Gratitude Project
Welcome to the Thankful 30: A November Gratitude Project hosted by Scrapaneers.com.
What is the Thankful 30?
The Thankful 30 is a simple project that focuses on our need to celebrate life, show gratitude, and remind ourselves of our blessings during one of the busiest months of the year.
There are multiple ways to work on your project throughout the month:
- Meditate on one word daily following the Thankful 30 Calendar. Focus on how the word manifests its self in your daily routine throughout the day.
- Snap a photo of someone or something that represents a Thankful 30 word.
- Write a short, simple message that conveys your thoughts about a Thankful 30 word. Share your message with us on our Facebook group.
- Combine your photos, the daily cards and simple messages into a simple Project Life® monthly page.
- Be mindful of the daily word and try to find ways to apply the gratitude to your life.
How to Get Started
Start with week one. Each Tuesday we’ll provide you with 7 cards + extras + an updated calendar that can help you reflect on a specific word for the day.
For journaling, we find that using a daily mantra like, “I am thankful for [insert the daily word] …” helps!
Get the Week One Goodies
We’ve created a set of matching quote, word and journaling/filler cards to help you complete your project. Visit our blog here each Tuesday during the month of November to collect the entire Thankful 30 kit.
Join the Community
Join us in our Facebook group to celebrate and share your daily Thankful 30 via a photo, a message, or anything you like. Community motivates us to keep going!
You can also share your project with us via Instagram using hashtags: #scrapaneers #thankful30
Come Back Next Tuesday
We’ll be back next Tuesday, November 8th with our own visual Thankful 30 projects so you can see how we’re expressing gratitude. See you then!